Life is a great adventure
Hi, welcome and thanks for visiting this website. I’m Belinda, the author of Shavysworld. Here you’ll find information on places for your next trip no-nonsense reviews. Shavysworld travel blog is mostly and adventure as well as do-it-yourself (DIY). You’ll find travel costs and prices of hotels, tours, etc. I encourage you to explore the world, and with my tips in this blog, it’ll help you plan on your next trip and destinations!
99 Countries Visited
Currently In Belgium
28 Years of Travel
I’m a Filipina who grew up on the island of Cebu, Philippines. I take the long way of pursuing my dream. My adventure starts when moving my life to Belgium, and since then, I continue traveling around the world at a slow pace. Travel broadens your mind and makes you wiser. You don’t need to be rich to go on a journey because, in this blog, you will learn how you can travel cheaply.
My trip was based most of the time on DIY to avoid the high cost. Although we sometimes go for a comfortable trip like renting cars or going on tours, we arrange everything on our own. I love planning my trip and believe me, though I’ve been to many countries I still have a long list of places to visit. So, what are you waiting for, join me! it’s never too late to explore the world.
- Doha Transit: How To Spend 13 Hours At The Airport
- 16-Hour Overnight Layover In Kuala Lumpur City
- Going To Saudi Arabia: A Solo Female Traveler
- LONG EVENING LAYOVER IN DOHA: WHAT TO DO?
- Two full days in Fes and Meknes Morocco
- ONE DAY IN RIO DULCE- A PERFECT STOPOVER
- LAKE ATITLAN GUATEMALA TWO DAYS ITINERARY
- FERRY FROM HELSINKI - TALLINN & VICE VERSA
- 9 Unmissable Things To Do In Delhi India
- How to Start A Travel Blog From A Zero Experience